Monday, August 15, 2011

Humor me : Seen and heard

at an art event



wore this as I was so lazy to dress up, so easy just put it on and instantly one looks polished









Sorry for the silence during the weekend



I was organizing , so what's new



Still loads to do as I've said



We still have stuff in the old house



I need a tenant!!!






Here's another seen and heard entry,



hope you find the humor in it



like I did






Anyways, last Thursday, covered an event at Edsa Shangri-la Mall



While walking, a gay vendor by the massage chairs shouts and says:






Vendor: Ma'am, pa-massage na kayo (Ma'am, have a massage)



Me: Shakes my head then smiles

So while I was already past him
he then again

shouts in the midst of people walking in the mall)



Ma'am, ang sexy niyo!






And true to my everydayflair style, I looked back and waved my beauty queen wave, hahaha






So, while covering the event, told my photographer Ian Santos, who incidentally took these photos, thank you



Me: Ian, maybe I'm really sexy (haha)



Ian: looks at me like I'm so full of myself (haha) or otherwise, just looked at me



Me: Well, while walking to here, there's this gay guy who shouted out I'm sexy and that's a gay guy, so if I can make a gay guy think I'm sexy, maybe I really am!






Laughter's the best medicine. Find humor in your everydays...






Enjoy your Tuesday!










No comments:

Post a Comment