Monday, August 15, 2011

I took the morning off

my newest crush


looks like mid century but would do better by changing the finish and fabric



This morning, decided to go out and window shop

Get some inspiration and not think about things I need to do

Just mindless interiors store hopping

Feasting on the works and admiring eye candies


I got to comparing the design times in the early 90's

Back then, there weren't so many choices except for like Designs Ligna or Area

Those were the places I would often look and check what's new in the design world


Now, am so happy that there are more designers and interiors stores to go to

So for 2 hours, that's what I did

Feasting my eyes and getting inspired

I even lost track of time and forgot to eat!


That lamp is my new crush

Not sure if hubby will like it

Would look good in the penthouse.


Hope your day's going well for you...



No comments:

Post a Comment