Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pauline Juan

























the woman behind Preview's success (of course together with a great team), Pauline Juan



When we first moved back to Manila almost 8 years ago

Wow, seems like only 3

Pauline was one of the first "new" people I met

She was introduced to me by my good friend, her sister-in-law, Rowie Matti

We were also co-parents in pre-school

Though we never really got to spend a lot of hanging out time then

Everytime we bump into each other, I must say, there's always that pleasantness

and good vibe


Fast forward to 2010

Got a text from her asking if am interested to do the society pages

of the prestigious Town & Country magazine

I was floored!

I love Town & Country U.S.

and when T&C hit Manila back in 2007, I always regarded it as "the" magazine

High society with a conscience

And coming from Pauline, it was a mixed feeling of flattery and warmth


Pauline's generosity with her vision & dedication

Still affects me to this day

I am so enjoying what I do in T&C

and the doors that open because of it


My kids even think it's cool

"Mom, you get paid to party? That's cool!"

Yup, I think so too.

Thanks to Pauline Juan for that and more!

Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment