Saturday, November 20, 2010

Signs you're way too involved in your own construction when...



For months, I breathe the construction, my waking and sleeping hours
my conscious and subconscious
So, I decided to put some humor in and share what I've been going through these past months

Signs you're way too invloved in your own construction...

1. Somebody asks you, "Ma'm, did you perm your hair? It's nice, it's wavy"
To which you reply, "No, I just came from the site when I just shampooed , hence, the dust settling on the hair made it wavy"

2. Every person you meet, whether stranger or otherwise, would hear your non stop stories about the developments of your construction

3. When your construction worker, the one who installs the tiles in your bathroom, asks you to be godmother to his child

4. When what you're going to feed them at your thank you party, you need to call several people for advice on the kind of food they'll enjoy

5. When the people befriending you on facebook and you confirming are the sales people in Wilcon

6. When you start giving advices to the sales people in Wilcon & Home depot and give inspiring messages since you feel you have a bond with them

7. When you know their life stories and shed tears because the nicest one there who's always happy to serve you lost his mom at such an early age and his stepmom doesn't care and how they're not regulars and would end contract before Christmas

8. When since you know this fact, you ask for their resumes and try to find them a better future

9. When even when your eyes are closed and your hubby is apparently watching you, asks you, okay , what have you decided for the hanging artpiece? Gosh, how does he know that's what I was thinking???

10. And the number 1 sign you are way too involved and obsessed, you can't stop blogging about it!!!


Hahaha, hope you enjoy my 10 things. Coming real soon...

2 comments:

  1. very funny...but it sure reminded me of the time I was building out house! I hope you post pictures of the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete