Saturday, November 20, 2010

My earthly angels

w/ Anne G., my 40th bday
w/ Eds & Rica at my bday party



w/ Jackie L. , New Year's Eve
w/ Cel

I know, I know, what kind of commitment do I have?
Calling it everydayflair and I haven't been uploading photos
Truth is, I haven't been asking my "everydayflair photographers" to take my pic
as am running around everytime
We are moving in 3 weeks!!!
Last Wednesday, my driver was absent
I haven't driven since 1993
so it is quite harrassing for me
if my driver decides to take the day off
There were numerous suppliers waiting for me
and materials needed in construction need to be bought urgently
Meetings
Everyday is planned to meet target date
Then the sched of the kids
Even with a driver, my husband & I always make it a point to bring
and pick up kids from school
Usually, he brings them
and I pick them up
Had to ask favors that day so my children will have a ride home
It really helps that we live so close to the schools
I am just so blessed and thankful to these people who made last
Wednesday a walk in the park
Rica Lopez-de Jesus
Rica's son & my son are in the same varsity
hence, there's the weekly school practice
Thanks to Rica, my youngest had a ride home after practice
Jackie Laudico
My other son had to go to catechism (CCD) after class
but since I teach, I had to go way earlier than him
Despite Jackie being super busy
When I was telling her about my dilemma of the driver
she volunteered and said she'll pick up my eldest and bring to Sanctuario de San Antonio
Phew, what a relief!
Then my eldest calls me from home when I was already in class
"Mom, don't I have CCD today?"
"What are you doing home? You're supposed to be here"
So I called Tita Jackie,
"Jack, you brought J home"
Oh sorry, mare, San Antonio pala"
You know how good she is
She went back to pick up my eldest at home then
dropped him off to CCD, grabe, what a friend!


Then there's my friend Anne
How do we go home from class?
No cabs in the area
Anne's daughter goes to class too
No problem, driver's there and will wait for you
Afterwhich, I still had to prepare dinner (my hubby & I cook at home, maid only cleans)
then go to Alabang for an event
Thanks again to my photographer in Town & Country
who picked me up and brought me home
Then there's Cely who despite her busy sched
quickly met up with me for lunch the day after
just to listen to me vent about the construction
And of course, there's sweeet Rima
who always calls me whenever
just to check how things are going with the construction
and to always be a breath of fresh air
So many angels around me
Am blessed to have very good friendships
That's why I always say
Life's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment