Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Comfy feel

top: ZARA kids

You probably have a full dose of my construction updates
but now is really crunch time
So my outfits lately
have been pure comfort and though I still wear heels a lot
I've stored flats in the car so I can change when I visit the site

Love this ZARA kids shirt I got years ago
very comfy and cute at the same time
Went to the parlor in the morning
Despite people calling me for decisions
I decided to have an hour to myself
then had a 2 hour meeting with my contractors
guess what it's about?
LIGHTS!!!
We finally finalized all the lighting
crossed out some in the plans
changed this to that
put this on that
and voila, 2 hours of walking around imagining
what and where to put
Then quickly rushed to my client's place
to approve paint color
I am so excited about this project
it's a young lady's room
It's going to be the hippest and coolest teen room ever!
Gotta go pick up the lamps I ordered
Someone's gotta do the job around here
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment