Monday, November 8, 2010

Casual Monday

top from Bangkok, pants: ZARA, belt: GAP, bag: Fino

After I brought the kids to school, went straight to the construction site.
It's barely a month to move in and there are decisions we have yet to make.
Stayed there for 2 hours then went home to check e-mail.

I purposely didn't open the computer the whole weekend
Wanted peace and quiet

Of course, I opened to gazillion e-mails today
And some had to call already to reach me
I miss the days when there were no cellphones

My day was spent making decisions from the most mundane of what ceiling fan to choose
to what floor pattern
to the installation of solar panels and solar water heater
to wallpaper
Thank goodness, I am now quietly ,at home, blogging

Moving real soon and I have so many emotions
of excitement, sentimentality
Plus I have to deal with the kids' anticipation too
The days just go like the wind
just going through the motions
and looking forward when I can relax and enjoy
the fruits of our labor

Christmas is near
I have never been not ready for Christmas
I usually am almost done by August
First time that I haven't started anything
Have to get into it one of these days

Another one I look forward to is simbang gabi

Enjoy the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment