Sunday, November 21, 2010

My David Beckham

at a Chinese wedding, my hubby's teammates in soccer


w/ Mio, Cel's sister






Attended a wedding last night
I know, my life is so full
but yeah, not much time to sleep
Though I was lazy to go to this wedding
as I have never met the couple yet
It was important to my hubby as it's his coach's son's wedding
He's been playing soccer since we moved back to Manila
and he's the only white guy in the team
well, there's a couple but not regulars
He's their rockstar since he's white
Even when they have guests from China
Everyone would want a picture with him
Because he's white, hahaha
Last night, though I was being a brat of not wanting to go
I was glad I did
I got to meet his teammates
and saw how welcome he is
and how they like him being part of the team
Man, they even made him officer and made him read in Chinese, go figure!
I was also amused how they all come up to him
and even when we were waiting for our car
They were like schoolboys calling out his name
from their cars
And some while walking to the parking
Just cool and amusing
And now I understand why Sunday football is important to my hubby
And why he really enjoys it
Good workout for the body and soul.
Nice to be part of the team





No comments:

Post a Comment