Saturday, October 16, 2010

Site visit

Reg Yuson explaining his idea

It's a Sunday
Most people just relax and don't want to do anything
I am so touched that my good friend Reg texted early morning
as soon as he woke up to tell me he wants to go back to the site
and conceptualize
I have asked Reg to do something for our space
Most artworks that we have at home
are from artist friends
It just makes everything more meaningful
It creates more joy knowing friends helped
in how the space evolved
What started as a plan on where Reg will work
a little inspiration and eureka
an idea just sprouted in his head
I LOVE IT!!!
I am sooo excited to see how his vision will materialize
Thanks for picking me up
and the cool ride
though you didn't allow me to take your picture
infront of your banner all over Global City (haha)
You drove all the way on a Sunday
to please a friend.
Thank you, Reg.
Keep shining!

No comments:

Post a Comment