Friday, October 8, 2010

My best friend's 40th

this photo, I think, portrays our friendship and how we are when together
w/ my bestfriend, Cel and her loving, generous hubby, Bits

the lovely couple



with our beautiful flower girl, wow, has she grown!


A lot of my friends are celebrating their 40th this year
Some already are in the early 40's category
My best friend, Cel, celebrated her 40th last Thursday
Was an intimate get together with her family and closest friends
I think I've said it so many times
but our friendship is one of the most wonderful blessings I cherish
We were classmates in Prep
We've been together through the first crushes
to heartbreaks to real love
Through how to get rid of pimples
to being a mom
She was my maid of honor while I was her matron of honor
She's godmother to both my kids
And I'm godmother to all her kids
Looking at our photos
It's heartwarming to know
that in this world where shallow friendships
and not so trustworthy people exist
You only need one real friend
to be there for you, for life

Happy 40th, Cely
You have all the blessings you could wish for
and more
You deserve it!
Love to you always
Looking forward to our 50th!



No comments:

Post a Comment