Friday, October 29, 2010

Anticipation


I've got ceilings

If you compare with previous pics, the railings were moved


almost there...


Was another busy day

Full of meetings with my contractors

and cabinet / closet suppliers

We're moving real soon

And I am using all the charm to make

them finish on time




Then there's the Halloween party

Kids are big enough

they went as whatever costume they made up

They have their own group already



So unlike years past

When I had to accompany them

To trick or treating

And since I love interiors

Was more interested in the homes than candies





I've been kinda emotional lately

Must be the stresses I deal with the move

But I enjoy it immensely

It just really consumes your time

since I'm very hands on

No other way to do it

with my personality





I guess I'm in that in between stage

Of leaving a home we've stayed the most in

and on to a new life, so we say


Leaving behind people you see on a daily basis

Friendly faces

though it's still near and I can always visit

It is different



I was so touched yesterday

when the head of our security

talked to me and actually shed tears

He thanked me for all the things they've learned

And how he appreciates the lessons even more now




I am a disciplinarian

But I am soft

Sometimes, people don't understand

But thank God, truth and goodness cannot be covered up

Being President and on the Board since inception

I love the staff, they're like children to me

And I, too , feel a certain void leaving
I really feel their love

And now the understanding

Because now I leave

knowing I had made a difference

And that's what I'm going to take with me.


Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment