Friday, October 22, 2010

Dining at Tivoli

Last day today to enjoy this gastronomic experience!

w/ my date
w/ Charisse Chuidian




w/ Thomas Wenger , Rene Ottlik, Olivier Rodriguez


in front of Tivoli, Mandarin Oriental Manila
Thank you to Mandarin Oriental's GM, Mark Bradford for inviting us over
to enjoy the culinary expertise of Michelin Star chef, Olivier Rodriguez.
I had a very full day that day that all I wanted was to sleep
and massage my feet!
I had countless meetings that day then
went to Manila FAME with my bff, Cel
picked up kids
went to Space 2000 (Furnitalia's cabinets/kitchen section)
went home, my Mom is sleeping over
She cooked for the kids
One thing I'm happy about is that my kids love my Mom's cooking
My mom's a great cook
even my hubby says so
So am glad that growing up we always enjoyed her cooking
and am able to share that with my children
Rested a bit then got ready to go out
My hubby and I always tease each other
saying, are we that old???
When you see me at events
I would only stay for maximum 2 hours
Normally, from 6ish to 8 p.m.
So, I'm home early and still have quiet time.
That dinner was like 4 hours!!!
It's a 7-course menu
and I needed toothpicks to keep my eyes open as 4th course was
already at 10 p.m.!
Good thing, every course was worth the wait
If you still can make it
Book a table at Tivoli
Last day to experience Olivier's food tonight!
Bon appetit!




No comments:

Post a Comment