Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The beams

These two are my engineers/contractors
they're the ones I talk and text several ,
and I mean SEVERAL times a day
Even on Sundays!

They're the ones I complain to
if there's something that does not
match my vision
I can't get mad at the workers
So I course it through them
haha, remember, the kumpare factor

In other words
they keep the process sane for me

It helps to work with cool guys
Cause when am already
in my best OC state
they manage to keep everything
like they have it under control

I use them also for my other design projects
Easy to talk to
And I always feel they care enough
about the project

So should you need a decent contractor
Just send me a message
and I recommend these two
And best of all
We always manage to share a laugh or two

Who says you can't have fun while constructing?

No comments:

Post a Comment