Friday, July 15, 2011

Where I'm at in painting class

My newest work, still unfinished


My unfinished work, doing tonal values



Remember my post regarding taking up painting classes

Well, this is where I'm at right now

I enjoy the class, teacher is very encouraging

Work gets you to be in a different level with yourself

And I mean not just the skill part but the mental & emotional

Yummy comfort food everytime

But most of all, the fun, kind, inspiring classmates I have


Yesterday as I was crazy busy and honestly tired

I was tempted not to attend class

But the thing that really urged me to go

Was the camaraderie and company my classmates bring

Most of them are older

And the wisdom that I learn from them is uplifting

I always go home fulfilled and looking froward to the next class.


More than what I signed up for!


No comments:

Post a Comment