Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Olivia d'Aboville

the gorgeous, Olivia d'Aboville




Yesterday was again one of those days where I scheduled people with regards to

works pending in our home


From 9 a.m. onwards, I had carpenters for the shutters which still they were not able to

install cause, okay, fine, it wasn't per standard

Then the fabric supplier came and gosh, what lovely fabrics they brought

Went out to go to the parlor, then bought flowers

Came home then waited for my appointment with Olivia.


Met Olivia d'Aboville last year

When I just started doing the society pages for Town & Country

Olivia's art exhibit in the prestigious main gallery of Ayala Museum was one of the first

I covered


First time I met her, I thought she was beautiful

Actually, I met her prior to her exhibit

At the Bastille Day at Sofitel

She caught my eye already hence I asked if she can be photographed by our photographer

Only to find out she was "the" event I was covering the next day


Through the course of the year, we would , few times, keep in touch through e-mail

Then she found me on facebook though I really am not a FB kind of person

Then would see her at events then the rest is history


When I saw her work again at the Sofitel last week

I had to ask her if she can come and do something for our place

Cute as she is, she excitedly said yes


She is one talented young person and the more I conversed with her yesterday

The more impressed I got (I don't get impressed easily)

I even had to ask, how did your parents raise you? haha

Such a beautiful, talented, grounded person.


What's more

She loved our place

She said it's amazing and inspiring!

Wow, she really was impressed!

Told her

Coming from her, I was flattered.


So here's Ms. d'Aboville

She will go a long way

What a wonderful person at such a young age

Beautiful, beautiful, my kind of beauty


Keep it up, Olivia!

Can't wait to see you shine even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment