Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rainy Days and Tuesdays

watching Barefoot Contessa, the only show I watch
pardon this part of the house, still in progress


played Twister





played Wii








There's another typhoon in the Philippines


There was also an earthquake last night


Too many things going on in the world, with nature


I wonder why good things are not always reported


Just how media prioritizes and affects




So today, since it's a day for lounging


We did just that


Though still did errands


then to Soumak, my fave furn store to have our antique table refurbished


Then my youngest played tennis




When we got home


We all lazed around the house


My eldest on the computer


My youngest played with Wii then Twister


I read and watched them


Then watched Barefoot Contessa


I would love to be invited to her house!

I hope everyone's keeping safe in this weather




Have a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment