Friday, July 8, 2011

Sweet nothings

this is Manang from Joyce where I buy rhum cake

her pasalubong from Bacolod

Yesterday, after my son's tennis in Rockwell

Kids and I had dinner and as usual went to our fave stall in Baker's Dozen

It's the Joyce stall selling rhum cakes, etc

Funny thing is, my kids love to get the samples which is already embarrassing

But this Manang keeps re-filling everytime and encourages them to get

We see each other often, in Rockwell and the monthly American Women's Bazaar

Last Monday, after tennis again, she asked if I can come this weekend

She will give me something

Was so touched when yesterday, she gave me this piyaya which she brought from her vacation

from Bacolod

I was really touched for her to have thought of me

What a nice gesture from someone I just smile at and share cordial greetings

and buy from every now and then


Things that make you see how much goodness there is in this world despite of.


Okay, okay, need to go real soon!

Til next!

No comments:

Post a Comment