Friday, July 29, 2011

Mom, the student

Me after painting classes, wearing my glasses


My work at art class today!






Just got home from art class


As usual, I feel energized and inspired


Everytime we meet, we see each other's improvements


We talk, we bond, we laugh


Really a good class


It's one of the things I look forward to




When I see my classmates


Most are older


But the zest they have for life


And the wisdom & maturity they've gained from it


Is admirable




I've met young people bitter about life


And to think they still have a lot to see and experience


But these classmates of mine are so full of positive energy


My kind of people


I've known them for a short time


But my gut tells me how wonderful they are




Such a positive, encouraging group


Non -judgmental, modest


Despite all of them to be highly successful




I guess true wisdom means knowing the difference


Between a successful and a significant life


To which if we live right


We may be both gifted with




Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment