Friday, April 30, 2010

My rainy day in HK

old photo from 3 years ago, with my friend, Lou

So, was going to meet my friend Lou at Simply Life at the IFC Mall, didn't have much time but was so good to see her!!!
Our children were classmates at Gymbaroo even before they turned 1! Her daughter's probably my son's oldest friend.
Chatted a bit, always good to catch up with her and see her.
Thanks, Lou, for going out of your way to see me despite the terrible weather that day!
Parted ways, then headed to Toys 'R Us.
Did my usual mom duties.
Went to H&M, busy, busy place.
Went back to IFC, wet and cold, as it was raining so hard that day.
Gosh, I love Hong Kong.
I just LOVE IT!!!
The vibe, the people, the rhythm.
No one walks slow in HK!
And honestly, I think they're really nice people.
Not smiling faces but helpful, kind, sincere and they always give me compliments, haha.
Hurried back to Macau as my husband was looking for me.
Where are you?
Am in HK.
He's probably thinking, how I can't get the place out of my system.
Came back to the Wynn, tired, wet and hungry but very, very fulfilled.
Even for a few hours, horrible weather and all.
Saw my friend and felt the vibe of HK.
And it was all worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment