Friday, April 30, 2010

Angels from the Jetfoil

My only photo in HK, inside H&M's dressing room!
These are my own clothes, by the way

So, had a pretty good sleep, very,very comfortable bed, I woke up revived and ready for the day!
My husband has meetings the whole day and I got my day all planned. I was spending the day in my Hong Kong.
Sorry, don't have a lot of photos of the Wynn as my husband was invited by the top execs there, didn't want to say, "am doing it for my blog", haha.
Had a booboo, didn't bring my passport at the ferry to HK.
Apparently, you can't use your ticket at a different time.
The guys from Jetfoil, esp this man whom I'll never forget, allowed me to go back to the hotel and come back and do a later trip.
Everyone says, THIS NEVER HAPPENS.
Well, I always believe in angels. I guess when you know they exist. All the more, they make their presence felt.
I got back and they even gave me VIP assistance.
A story that impressed everyone!
With me, secretly knowing, I got angels all around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment