Monday, April 19, 2010

Funky town

This chair was designed by Dy, a graphic designer





Exactly my point - Keep calm and carry on

I have 3 pending interior projects plus my own project so I've been hanging around hardware stores and interior shops. I've seen this shop a couple of weeks ago but they were not that organized yet. Dy, the very friendly sales associate welcomed me and despite the fact that prices are not settled yet, she was very kind to invite me to their opening on May 8.
Place reminds me so much of interiors featured in Domino magazine.
Very creative place meant to tickle someone's imagination and funkiness. Perfect accents to neutral interiors.
I know am definitely gonna be a frequent guest here.
Cute , endearing stuff that excites interior obsessed like me.
And when you go, know what to do - keep calm and carry on... at least one armchair with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment