Thursday, April 8, 2010

Embracing the weekend

floral top: Stanley Market, HK, belt: Mango , pants: ZARA
earrings: Alchemista




Cris, my photographer wanted this shot
photo credit : Cris
Had a 5-hour Board Meeting today, phew! It's really draining yet fulfilling when people exchange different ideas and study all angles for the benefit of the majority.
My hubby always tells me," You can't save the world "to which I always reply, "But I can try".
Picked up my son afterwards then cancelled the plan to watch "The Diary of a Wimpy Kid". My kids are bookworms and we try to watch the movies of books they've read.
Was just too tired to go to the cinema .Wanted a quiet time at home.
Hopefully we find time to watch sometime soon.
It's a long weekend in Manila, gotta get some rest.
Hope you get your well deserved rest too!
Happy weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment