Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The table is set!

 My table set up for my friends from LA, my new Ralph Lauren plates which I got for a steal during my recent trip to LA
It's been continuously raining in the Philippines
Classes and work have been suspended
What's one got to do but stay home
But, just for the record, my friends and also my colleagues from the Church
are setting up relief centers for those affected
Please send donations to San Antonio or Shabuway for them to give to the victims
My helpers and driver have been off since they were affected
am just thankful not that bad

Since my posts have been few and far between
I have such backlog
Have so many nice photos from our trip to Beijing and LA
But I guess will just start with whatever I fancy

Was entertaining a lot of friends from LA, Europe
So I figured will share the set up I did for my LA guests

Am using my Ralph Lauren plates which I purchased at such a good price, unbelievable!
And just put together whatever stuff I have existing at home
Tip is to make sure, all your stuff are things of beauty so you can just throw them together
If you can, invest in nice placemats or chargers, they'll be the base of your setting

Here are photos,  enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Yet another lovely set-up. I am your absolute number 1 fan (Ms. Anonymous commenter)! Hope you blog more often. You just don't know how delighted I am when I see new posts!

    ReplyDelete