Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lills' special event for Luke

 the beautiful and fresh looking, Lills
 their Assumption group plus me

w/ Toots, Eds, Lills, Jeanne, Rics, and Laura


Lills hosted a special celebration for her youngest son
and we trekked to her party despite the weather
I've known Lills for decades, since U.P. then we worked for the same company after that
As small as Manila's world is
Her friends are my friends from different stages
Eds and I were both entourage to our good friend, Bess Lim's wedding
then godmother to her son
Rica and I were co-parents in school then became good friends
Jeanne, we have a bond since people say we look alike
Laura, her mom is my friend, hahaha
And, Toots, I covered her exhibit  for Town & Country last year at Ayala Museum

Whew, Manila is indeed small

Thanks for the lovely time with lovely friends
and good camaraderie

Congratulations again, Lills! 
God bless you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment