Friday, April 8, 2011

Welcome to the club, Bits!

my best friend Cel in her newly renovated bedroom
w/ college friends Dina & Jenny, & Mio
w/ Robi, Dina, Jenny, Gulley, & Mio


Celebrated the 40th birthday of Bitoy (Vincent), Cel's hubby

Was fun catching up with old friends and just seeing familiar faces

Our whole family enjoys parties at Bitoy & Cel's home

Always something to do for everyone

I get a high telling stories and updating friends

and hearing how their lives are going

Though my husband, as always, was observing me

told me after, "I didn't see Jenny saying anything"

Translation: You were talking too much, your friend wasn't able to converse, haha


Oh well, what does he know, love that he can't understand Tagalog, hahaha.


Smile!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment