Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Maintaining a home

the ladder for reaching the ledge, still not high enough for the height



the cleaner bravely cleaning












If you know me, you know am a neat freak



It's an innate thing



I've been neat for as long as I can remember



I got it from my dad






My family teases me about it



I remember in grade school, all my Sanrio products



are nicely displayed



Early on, I was into the art of collecting



Back then, a girl of 8



Weird as it may sound,



once I've made my bed



I will not sit or lie on it anymore



I love the fact that it's beautiful



and crease free






So, it's actually fitting that am married to a Swiss



them being clean & super organized



I must say, I think my neatness & orderliness, still a tad above them, haha



My hubby once said, "what Martha Stewart does once a year,



You do everyday!"



Okay, quite exagg but a bit close to the truth






But lately, must be age or just really have my plate full



Been learning how to turn a blind eye with unreachable spots



Our place is 12 meters high, I also don't want to stress my staff to clean such height



But my hubby, in his own kind of neatness



bothers me with his complaints about those unreachable dust spots






Hence today, the cleaner is here to reach the unreachable



while the carpenters are fitting the shutters



and the electrician's fitting the aircon






I have a full house again today



and though I've been wanting to go out



The thought of finishing everything is utmost on my mind






Until the dust settles yet again...



At least I get to blog...















No comments:

Post a Comment