Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The heat is on

my very comfortable maxidress








w/ my friend, Joey






You can really feel the summer now


Our house since it's all glass is the sun's best friend


I don't even have to leave the house to get a tan




Summer's here and wearing comfy clothes is utmost


What I like about this maxidress is, it's so easy to wear, no effort at all


and you look polished right away




Had dinner last night with my friend Joey (Here comes the bridesmaid, April 2010; Monday, Dec 6; Montage with Joey posts)


She and her family are visiting from the States


Just saw her last December and now it's her turn to visit




Had dinner at Enderun


Good food, as expected




Then we had dessert at home


Nice to be able to share our life with friends


though separated by distance


but never the bond




May you have a meaningful holy week!




No comments:

Post a Comment