Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday, Dec 5

dinner w/ Roy & Brandie Kaneshiro and cousin Donnie
w/ Brandie David-Kaneshiro outside Manhattan Village, Manhattan Beach


dinner at Paul Martin's


Paul Martin's, Manhattan Beach








outside the street of Papa Don's house
love the fall colors
eating popcorn from Target

One thing I savored during this trip is seeing all my good friends
who live far away
Brandie's family is a close family friend of my uncle's
Coincidentally, we were bridesmaids back in '96
at our common friend's, Hanna's, wedding
Funny how we found out we knew each other's families
She was then studying at Boston College
and small talk told her I frequent the States to visit relatives
She asked where, told her where
then I just realized, she was Brandie, Brandie, haha
Eversince then, we've kept in touch
I'd see her when I visit the States
and I'll take her out whenever she's in Manila
At one time, she even visited me in Hong Kong
So good to see her and Roy
And her lovely family
We stayed up at their lovely home til midnight
So good to catch up
and share each other's lives
Life's good!



No comments:

Post a Comment