Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blood is thicker

w/ my cousin Leah, cousin Francis w/ wife Kris
w/ Tita Minda & Tito Lino at Francis' place


after dinner at Izakaya Wasa went to Cheesecake Factory with my cousins
So after my brunch with Joey and family
my second cousin, Francis, and his wife, Kris, picked me up
He's a graphic artist and does photography
so we're on the same page when it comes to artistic rendezvous
Told him wanted to go to the Getty or MOCA or LACMA museums
but with time constraints and heavy traffic
they brought me instead to Mission San Juan Capistrano
LOVELY!
Too bad all photos are in his camera
since, uhmm, yeah, he does photography
Afterwhich, went to Spectrum to meet up with cousin Leah
We had such a good time laughing, teasing, chatting
They find me sooo funny!
Haha, I love it that they laugh at all my jokes and remarks
kinda like canned laughter, haha
Really sweet time with my relatives
then Francis' parents came over to his place
to see me
I enjoyed Francis & Kris' place
very artistic
wouldn't expect less from a graphic artist & his wife
Thanks for giving me my best restful sleep in the States
See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. we had a blast hanging out with you Ate Rache! Can't wait to visit the new place!.. hope all is well. I am emailing you the photos from the Mission so you can post here. Keep an eye out for my email.. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cuz! just saw this comment now, happy new year! my comp is broken, need to get a new one and using thomas'.

    can't blog because of that and the penthouse has been keeping me real busy. we still have workers coming everyday!!!

    love to you and kris too!

    ReplyDelete