Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday, Dec 4, evening

After the reception, I went with my titas/ tito to visit Lola Goding
She's my Mom's aunt and they're quite close
She's now 92 years old
I remember the last time I saw Lola Goding was when she came over to
my place about 6-7 years ago
Had fun times with her
Went with her to Sea World with my Dad when I was still single
Also went with her to Vegas at one time
I don't play but she does
She didn't even sleep!

Was good to say hello and hug her
Don't know if I'll see her again
But it sure was good to hug her and visit

Today was really such a good time bonding with my Mom's cousins
I truly enjoyed it
Relatives, though, not often seen
And not chosen
I truly respect and admire for the kind of persons they are
My Mom's pretty blessed with her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment