Sunday, February 10, 2013

When women need a break


a candid shot of my Mom


My sister with our long time helper


Served them turkey courtesy of Chef Wenger



Another dinner I traditionally host after Christmas is that for the women in our family
That includes my Mom, sister, and 2 sisters-in-law
It's a nice and intimate time to catch up as Christmas eve the boys rule (for them anyway, haha) and it's nice to give the women a break

Served them turkey with vegetables, yummy cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes and made the dessert of fruit salad (my Mom's recipe)

Enjoy the photos and have a good week ahead!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are back! Thank God for your new computer/laptop. Yay!!!... Mommy Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mommy Marie, hahaha, yessss!!!

    I think I pressured the salespeople there with my texts hence they called me asap as soon as shipment arrived.

    Thank you for your patience & for following the blog.

    Enjoy love day tomorrow with your loved ones...

    ReplyDelete