Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Future

My eldest son's homework a few weeks back was about writing poetry, topic the Future, using similes, metaphors, analogies, etc, etc
While he was typing, I decided to write one too
Mine did not turn out as well written, and impressive as his was, but I did this in less than a minute, ahem, ahem, and just for the fun of it
would like to share with you...

Enjoy my attempt at poetry...

Future

Like an unexpected gift
Wrapped nicely in a bow
Or randomly so

The future is a mystery
Always enchanting and scary
Will it be awesome
or just plain cumbersome

N one knows
No one sees
But everyone has a chance to shape
What the future holds
So let it be...


Enjoy the rest of the week!

2 comments:

  1. Simple but meaningful and sincere...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie.

    My son's was awesome. He also did it fast but not less than a minute, haha.

    ReplyDelete