Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas dinner with painting class

 w/ Leah Lorenzo, Karen & Pat Wu, Marichu Kahn, Abibs Espiritu
 w/ Nathania & Tani Villonco, Marichu, Leah, Abibs, Pat & Karen

Maureen Soong joining us






our food ordered this time from bff's Chef Laudico's Bistro Filipino



my very practical iced tea dispenser which I got from last year's trip to LA


I love taking photos after to see how party went



Hosted an intimate dinner for my painting classmates a week after my annual party
As always, it was filled with lots of funny, inspiring stories, and just hanging out with people you like

Hope you get to feel the happy celebration we shared.

Here's to the next!  

2 comments:

  1. I covet your iced tea dispenser. And your table setting - pretty as always!.... Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie!

    Iced tea dispenser very practical, guests just served themselves.

    Been also looking for blue & white plates til I found these Ralph Laurens in the States on sale!!!

    ReplyDelete