Monday, February 25, 2013

More of The Emperor

Well obviously, I am still feeling my way through this new computer and how to blog with it as my previous post was quite challenging with the attachment of photos.

Please click on the photos in the previous post to view accurately.

Hope this time, it works out better, if not, I'll get there through practice, hahaha.

Everytime we travel, I try to book us in a boutique hotel, preferably in Small Luxury Hotel properties, very personal, great interiors, personal service,my type of place to vacation in.  The family always enjoys the hotels I book us in and it just heightens the experience of the new place.




Here are more shots of where to stay in Beijing...

4 comments:

  1. So that explains the pictures! I really love how you choose vacation spots for your family. Beijing, wow!...Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marie. Were you able to view the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, there are photos of the hotel if those are what you are referring to. The previous post has more...Marie

    ReplyDelete