Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas Lunch with My Painting Classmates

everydayflair goes to Alabang

my awesome painting classmates



Our painting class with some other friends of theirs who joined in
























We trekked to Alabang today to celebrate Christmas with the painting group

For 2 months now, I still haven't found a driver so my mobility has been compromised

Though I must say, I have so many good friends that they always have me picked up

And offer to give me a ride just so they can see me


Always a pleasure seeing and being with my classmates

Though we're on a 3 month break from painting class

As our teacher is having a long vacation in the States

We still make it a point to get together and enjoy each other's company


We had potluck lunch

Everyone made their specialty dishes (except me, haha, they requested for the creme brulee cake I served during Thanksgiving)

And we were all merrily celebrating from appetizer to dessert


Stayed there til late afternoon then got invited by Maureen to her house


I just love this group! Planning already our simbang gabi breakfast!

Happy weekend!























No comments:

Post a Comment