Saturday, September 10, 2011

A student at 41

stylized Filipiniana portrait (no model)


the finished product, was going for monochromatic


We've moved on from still life to portraits

Though I must admit, as a student now

I'm totally not diligent

I'm the one who doesn't do my homework

Though I have informed the teacher already

That is not my purpose here

I do my work while in class

But outside, I will not get the inspiration to do it

The class IS supposed to be therapeutic for the busy everyday life


Believe it or not, I eat a lot

Well, my painting classmates believe that now

Though I'm the thinnest, I eat the most

I'm the first one to get up to eat

I burn them all, I am so active, I practically don't sit still


In class, I'm also the one my classmates love talking to

I guess I'm an easy target

While the others concentrate so much

I'm always available to be disturbed

One time, the teacher already threatened to separate me and my classmate

For talking too much, haha

Is this a traditional school or a casual class?


Seriously, our teacher's great

He brings out the best in us

So do my classmates


I've always liked school

Save for the first year in U.P.

I'm a geek in disguise

I love learning

Am a teacher too but always a student
And funny how at 41, still loving it

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment