Thursday, September 1, 2011

Be the first: Mind Museum

posing in front of I-Fairy

I found this cool, the laser harp

It doesn't have strings but because of the laser , it creates sound




My boys givng their feedback on the different exhibits




Pre-exhibit of the soon to open Mind Museum



Today was an exciting day

It was the first ever trial run of the soon to open world class Mind Museum
Where else but in Global City


Got the invite from Manny Blas

Head of Mind Museum & Commercial Operations for BGC

Of course, my kids jumped at the chance!

Though they have school I requested to pull them out

My stand was

A lot of effective learning is done outside the classroom

Can you remember every single lesson from your teacher back then?

But I remember the trips, the travels, the bivouacs

The experiential opportunities that really stay with you


Though my elsdest thinks he's seen it all from other science museums overseas

My youngest was quite thrilled to give out his opinion

I am just elated that Manila has finally come to its senses to open

Cool, educational places such as this


Mind Museum

Coming Dec 2011

Be there!







No comments:

Post a Comment