Friday, February 25, 2011

Thanks to long weekends

Who's the mature one?
the waiter took this pic and almost cut my head off!

the teen years




I'm gonna jump off!
It's a long weekend in Manila
EDSA Revolution anniversary
Wow, been quarter of a century already
I still remember that back in high school
Anyway, since we've been so preoccupied building our new place
Kids clamored to go out of town
Yeah, we always enjoy road trips
Just the drive and breathing fresh air
My eldest wanted to go to Tagaytay to buy fruits
I wanted to just go out of the city
So, off we went to the easiest spot to take a breather
Tried out this restaurant owned by a German in Tagaytay
It's Chateau Hestia
Rustic place
Hubby had schnitzel
while kids had pizza
So nice to just be in a space filled with greenery
and quiet
Though I'm a city girl
I do enjoy trips to the country side
It's rejuvenating and inspiring
I think when am older
I would like to have a place in the country
Just to revive and escape from the modernity of it all

My next project is my garden
Looking forward to waking up with the greens
We're blessed to have a view of the mountains and river
Despite being in the center of business
Will post my plants one of these days
Am slowly nurturing them
Lovely how you see them thrive and grow
My new babies
Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment