Sunday, September 5, 2010

Weekend event


I was already at Wilcon at 9 in the morning
Meeting at the site

Covered an afternoon event
I usually wouldn't say yes to a weekend event
but venue was so near, I decided to go
Mingled a bit
Went home and so happy I can kick back and relax

My hubby came back today from out of town
Right away, we trekked to home depot and the site
Am really obsessed
This afternoon while we were watching
"He's Not That Into You"
My hubby noticed that my mind seemed to be far away
And yes, I was thinking of the site again
Making lists, making themes
The guy from Wilcon is now my best friend
Calling him up even on a Sunday
to follow up my orders
My hubby can't understand why I want different
kinds of WCs for every bathroom
I just want a different look
So am conceptualizing each one

Oh yea, the maid's bathroom is preppy
even excited about that!

Weekend's almost over
Start of another week
Christmas is so near...

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment