Saturday, September 11, 2010

top from Bossini, more than a decade old, skirt : Folded & Hung, bag : Isaac Mizrahi for Target


This was me yesterday
Again the great chaperone
Was looking forward to a quiet Saturday
but I guess that's not possible
Reason why I oftentimes write if something's old
is to prove that if you take care of your things
even when they're not expensive, they will last
Oh yeah, for delicate clothes, use Perwoll
My eldest went to paintball camp
while I have to chaperone the other one
to tennis class
In between, I was going around home depot
and Rockwell
And no, I haven't been shopping for myself
I gotta say, the hardware store shopping
has taken my appetite for clothes, etc
My husband accompanied me to the store
showed him the tiles I chose
Man, he needed to disapprove of some
I wanted one bathroom to be feminine
He had to intercept
Am supposed to be the decorator here
Although, truth be told
He agreed in the end
I had to show him with the help of the staff
how the look would be together with all the
sinks, wcs, tiles,etc.
It would've been much easier if the decision
was all mine, haha
But marriage is always about compromise
and choosing which battles you want to win
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment