Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Motions

This was me last Monday
It's only Thursday but so many things have happened
that Monday seems such a long time ago

Went over to a client's place
So excited to design a young lady's bedroom

Had afternoon snack with my neighbor, Anna
Catching up over pizza and croissant

Cool day
Thing is don't you think that time goes by so fast?
I don't remember it like this when I was younger
Is it age, is it the busyness or
is the world really moving faster as it used to?

I know several people
going through a lot lately

Whatever it is
we should value our time here
We should make everyday the best day
Get rid of baggages or ill feelings
And be always thankful for what we have

I was in Santi's yesterday
Am a regular so sales people are very friendly to me
They were asking me yesterday how
I always look the way I do
And how I've maintained that youth
despite my 4 decades on earth

I always tell people
Aside from the usual use of sunblock
moisturizer, Cetaphil
Lots of water and good sleep
I don't dwell on concerns or challenges in life

I do my best and as cliche as it sounds
Let God do the rest

Dwelling on something won't solve the problem
Be proactive then have faith

Life's good
Never lose the lesson
But more importantly
Never lose your humor
when handling it

Enjoy the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment