Thursday, May 27, 2010

You lift me up!

dress : H&M, bag: Isaac Mizrahi for Target
photo credit: my 8-year-old
location: inside the lift
Okay, okay, so I've been slacking from my posts. Friends have asked me why I haven't been posting. My answer, I'm tired to post and pose, haha. So, despite my disheveled look here, I had to ask my son to quickly take my photo while am being lifted from the ground up (I was inside the lift, get it?)
I am in the height of my 40th birthday preps. While some people hire coordinators, I am the person I hired. Being OC, no one can do the job for me or they might quit, haha.
Met with my cake designer today, Peachy Juban. She's very busy but was glad she found time to come over and accommodate me. She was a schoolmate and same batch, am so happy when the people I work with are not strangers to me.
Am trying to fix everything to make sure I can relax on the day itself.
Few days to the big 40, if I was excited before, am starting to get nervous now, haha.
But one thing remains the same,
can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment