Friday, May 7, 2010

Hippie Chic!

Thank you to my neighbor, Anna Rufino for the lovely hoops.

retro theme for Moms' Day at my son's school


Spent the morning with a Mothers' Day celebration at my son's school.
Theme was retro, 60's, 70's, 80's.

Now that I am a Mom, I understand Moms.

Why they would get mad at petty things.
Why they would tell everyone our achievements.

Why they would tell their friends what's happening with their children's lives.

Why they're so protective.

Why?

Because they're moms.


Because, now, WE are moms.

Chosen to love beyond ourselves.

Chosen to care and raise good human beings

Chosen to mould children into admirable adults.

Chosen to always give.

Chosen to be a hero in our child's eyes.

And it sure feels great to be chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment