Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't Rock the Vote

photo credit : my 11- year-old
our official uniform on May 10

Started my day with the celebration for Moms in my son's school.
Then went home, did a bit of answering e-mails, picked up my son then had my foot spa. Afterwhich, went to have my annual check-up.
Then attended the briefing for the poll watchers.
Am going to make this post light, as there's already too much going on with the elections.
My husband was teasing me about the shirt am wearing as a poll watcher, I don't usually wear big shirts, or t-shirts, for that matter. Shirts were even one size fits all!!!
I told him, "I'll make poll watching stylish"
So, attended the briefing with the team leader saying, no make up, no jewelry, in other words, be as plain as possible.
So, here's the shirt and I will defiitely post how I will look that day.
Though am praying so hard for this country to elect the right leader,
giving my time to protect our votes,
Whatever happens, I think, more than the leaders, the citizens need to change habits, as well.
One person cannot do it.
The President will really need our help if we want a good change.
Bless the Philippines!

No comments:

Post a Comment