Monday, May 10, 2010

Voted interest


Rockin' the huge shirt, folded the sleeves and tied a knot at one side though this was kinda disheveled at this time already
Hubby, by the way, told me when I got home, I like you in a t-shirt, hmmm, what does that mean??? I hear quit shopping, haha.
photo credit : Tara Soriano
Location : North Forbes Polls
So, this is me today, woke up at 5 a.m. then had to be at the polls by 6 a.m.
Was pretty good since it was airconditioned.
Even saw a lot of friends.
Where I was assigned, everything was efficient and fast.
Not so in the other counters and precincts.
Was a great experience, and yes, I'll do it again.
Least I could do for my country.
Though I have 2 citizenships now.
It's still the land of my birth.
Forever I'll have an obligation to it.
I could only hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment