Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Makati Garden Club

 plant arrangement from the Makati Garden Club
with the members of MGC


My good friend, Maureen Soong, invited me to give a talk on entertaining to the Makati Garden Club members
I was scheduled to do it on a Thursday at their club
Since I had a lot on my plate that week and transporting plates, cutlery, etc would be too much of a hassle
I decided to tell her that we'll just do it at my place and it will be hands-on seminar, hahaha

It was great, getting to know new people
Some, of course, small as Manila is, I know their children from one time or another
They had so much fun and were so enthusiastic about everything I say and everything they see
I love this age group, hahaha
They always make me feel like I'm the daughter they always wanted, haha

Thank you to Maureen Soong for inviting me and believing in what I have to say
And thank you to my new friends, I think am starting to have this age group as my regular buddies

 Here's to plants, flowers, life, beauty, and, as always, growing old gracefully and happy!


2 comments:

  1. Love that pretty dress on you! . . . Mommy Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, super, super old, like 6 years. Inexpensive too, bought in SM.

    ReplyDelete