Sunday, September 9, 2012

Expat Travel & Lifestyle magazine




I like how architectural this one looks

Though I really feel that our home is still not at its maximum potential
I still have a lot of ideas
I just couldn't say no when asked for it to be featured
I want to be gracious everytime and not act like a diva or OA (haha)
So, here's another feature on our home and am glad the magazine's viewership is with the expat community in Manila

Thank you to Francesca Ortigas and the Expat Travel and Lifestyle magazine for featuring our home in their latest issue.

Hope your readers take something from the article.
In leading bookstores.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I am excited to get a copy of the magazine. I've been dying to see your abode in print. I am sure it looks even more amazing in print than in the web. Missed your blogs....Mommy Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mommy Marie. Preview magazine published it last year.

    The Expat mag did not have a lot of photos as I didn't allow some areas to be photographed at that time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to have a copy of the Preview mag which featured your home. Do you remember what month? Thanks...Mommy Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was November 2011. Our place changed a lot already since then.

    ReplyDelete