Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy birthday!

 I love this photo.   Our family sleeps early and can't stay up late (this was just past 8 p.m., btw) , came home from dinner but needed to have the cake.  Not typical of me, I didn't even get a cake stand and just opened the box.  We were so sleepy and tired.  Love the expression of the birthday boy.
 dinner at L'Entrecote
my steak man, he loves steak!

This week is so full
But the most special of all
Was the birthday of my youngest
Had a simple family dinner at L'Entrecote
He loves steak!
Then went home to have cake (actually he's the only one who had)
Am preparing a surprise party for him,  sshhh, he has no clue!
Super excited!

Will do away from my usual sentimental notes
and just greet the love of my heart & life
Happy birthday!!!
Love you the most!
Thank you for all the joy you bring, everyday.
Dad &  I must've done something good to have been blessed with you.

God bless!
 

2 comments: