Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My biggest party yet!

before the troops came

Wii party with some yayas watching over



2 weeks ago, I hosted the biggest party yet for my youngest's birthday

All his classmates came, save for 3, don't worry, there're only 16 of them

but boy, was I on my toes!

They had absolutely lots of fun

and it was amazing how seeing them happy makes all the stress worthwhile


My son had such a great time

And so did his friends

And the icing on the cake, for the designer in me

I was amazed how boys their age

appreciated the house and its design


Wow, kids nowadays are really sophisticated

This is why we moved to a bigger place

So my kids can invite friends

and enjoy the space

Really heartwarming seeing them happy in our home


Can't wait for the next party!




No comments:

Post a Comment