Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy birthday, love!

Can't believe how much my baby has grown
All his pajamas have gotten shorter
I asked him, is it you or they shrunk in the washing machine?

Happy birthday to the one who fills my days with gentleness and warmth
Who kisses me while am asleep
Like some kind of Prince Charming
Who calls me when I'm out just to say where are you, I miss you
Who worries when I even trip
And made me like ice cream because of the concoctions he's made

The one without fail calls me beautiful everyday
And inspires me to always be my best
Happy birthday to the one I adore so much
Who makes my days complete
And leaves me with something to smile about everyday

To that one who makes me proud I was blessed to be his Mom

Happy birthday, my love

No comments:

Post a Comment